Free dental implant programs!
Havard University contains a dental area called Havard Dental Center and is promoting openings for people who want to receive dental treatment for free or at a reduced price.
Harvard is known for being one of the biggest and best universities in the world.
There are two types of opportunities, patients who get a 50% discount, and there is also the opportunity for people who do not have to pay anything, so it is free.
1- Give a Kids A Smile
The University will be hosting the annual event known as “Give Kids a Smile” on February 3, 2018 between 9AM and 12PM. The event is promoted for people aged 1 to 17 years old, parents or guardians, will be able to participate in the activities such as, dental exams, whitening, and others, free of charge.
The reservation is made in advance and can be done through one of the options below:
- Call (617) 432 – 1434, option 1
- Send a message to (617) 432-2045
- Log in and fill out the online form.
2- Board Exam Screenings
The second opportunity will be held for adults, and those who qualify will need to set up board exam screenings, which will take place in January and March. After they have been screened, they will receive dental treatment at no cost.
The exam dates will be on: 12/04, 12/15, 01/08, 01/22, and 02/12 between 1PM and 5PM.
07/02 between 5PM and 8PM.
Learn how to fill out the form!
Follow the step-by-step below and fill it out:
Open the form through this link: (https://hsdm.harvard.edu/new-patient-request-form)
- Fill in your first name;
- Last name;
- Phone number
- E-mail address;
- What is the best time to call you. Check the option, “morning”, “afternoon” or “evening”.
- How did you hear about us? check “advertisement”, “referred by a dentist or psychologist”, “a friend referred me”, “I work or live nearby”, and “other”.
- Would you like to receive news and updates by e-mail? Mark the answer “Yes” or do not mark anything.
- Finally click >> to send the form.